FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

Pokemon Global Link Sign-In Problems

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokémon Kanto Index du Forum -> Commencement -> questions
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 13:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Pokemon Global Link Sign-In Problems Répondre en citant

Hi all,
 I am currently trying to setup my account for Pokemon Global Link, and I'm at the step where you need to sign-in to Pokemon Global Link with your Pokemon Trainer Club account to input your Game Sync ID. However, when I insert my username and password into the Sign-In box, it seems to mimic the action of refreshing the page instead of locating me to the next step. I have completed setting up my Pokemon Trainer Club account with the email attached and activated... Is there something currently wrong with the website, or have I messed up? 

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/social/questions/detail/qid/48213/~/pokemon-global-link-sign-in-problems/session/L3F2LzEvdGltZS8xNTExMzQ4ODMwL3NpZC9mVXZ6MjNZd0RHX215byU3RW1JYUVmT3VxOXZ3a09WaW9DN1dmMmhJRnB5VWVLV2ppVUtwajhQMlNhMk5yUEZvZjFKYjNyOWJlVjRvamYwcEJSdVpTJTdFMjRPZTZNN0llaFFoRWxwbyU3RTJ4OTdrblU5VDB4cWdsJTdFR0kwUSUyMSUyMQ==

Business Motion Graphics 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 13:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokémon Kanto Index du Forum -> Commencement -> questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: