FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

Easiest Way To Get A Pokemon With 226 Special Stats In Red,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokémon Kanto Index du Forum -> Ligue Pokémon -> questions
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 15:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Easiest Way To Get A Pokemon With 226 Special Stats In Red, Répondre en citant

Hi all,

I have a copy of Red, Blue, and Yellow on my 3DS that I bought earlier this year. I have completed all of the games, and was wondering what the easiest way to get a Pokemon with a 226 Special Stat is. Can a Pokemon lower than level 100 achieve these stats?

Also, I am hoping there is a faster and more efficient way to do this than re-beat the Elite Four as I would like to get a Pokemon with this Special Stat before I start my new save files on the re-releases of the old Gold and Silver games after I buy them for my 3DS. Hopefully, I can get a Pokemon with this stat on my game before I get started on Gold and Silver.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/easiest-way-to-get-a-pokemon-with-226-special-stats-in-red-blue-and-yellow.143827/

website builder software

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 15:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokémon Kanto Index du Forum -> Ligue Pokémon -> questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: